Saturday 11 August 2012

List: Eric Cartman's "Your mom is so poor" jokes (South Park)

I was watching South Park's Season 15 Episode 14: The Poor Kid and laughed so hard on Eric Cartman's jokes!

Therefore, I decided to list all the "Your mom is so poor jokes".

In this episode, Eric Cartman dishes out a total of 11 "Your mom is so poor" jokes.

Here they are!

1. We would tell your parents to shop at nicer places, but... your mom is so poor she can't even pay attention!

2. You guys hear how poor Cartman's mom is?! His mom is so poor the ducks throw bread at her!

3. Cartman's mom is so poor that when she goes to KFC, she has to lick other people's fingers!

4. My mom is so poor, when she heard about the Last Supper she thought she was running out of food stamps!

5. My mom is so poor she waves around a popsicle and calls it air conditioniiing.

6. My mom is so poor she uses Cheerios for earrings.

7. Oh heell no, my momma's so poor she opend a GMail account just so she could eat the spam!

8. Dude, my momma's so poor when she gets mad she can't afford to fly off the handle so she's gotta go Greyhound off the handle!

9. Let's hear it for Jacob Hallory, guys! His mom is so poor she cuts coupons out to be institutionalized!

10. Let's put our hands up, everyone! 'Cept for Jacob. His mom's so poor she only understands hand-OUTS!

11. Awwww my mom is so poor she walked down the road with one shoooe. [backs up] And if you ask her if she lost a shoe, she'd say "No I found ooone."

2 comments :

  1. I love this site!! Butters/cartman rule! How r u on beavis & butt-head? Mark

    ReplyDelete